RMOL - Fall Arrest Systems
RMOL - OSHA's Electrical Standards
Driver Training for Cars, Vans & Small Trucks
CSA Driver Safety Compliance
OSHA Outreach Training
Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
Current Trainer: Marie Athey, OHST
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Hr $189.00
Our Confined Space Entry course is based on the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for general industry.
The student needs to be able to:
- Understand OSHA's various confined space entry standards
- Identify "Confined Spaces", then determine if they are "Permit Required"
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a "Permit-required confined space entry program"
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when one may utilize OSHA's "Alternate Entry" and "Reclassification" procedures
- Understand the requirements for "Rescue & Emergency Services"
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
We welcome corporate accounts. Great discounts for groups! Call 877.230.9485 and talk to Nash or Ken ! If you are a corporate client that is signing up multiple students, you can set up a corporate billing account and be invoiced for your purchase at the end of each month.
States Served with our OSHA Outreach Training Program
Alabama Ala. AL
Alaska Alaska AK
Arizona Ariz. AZ
Arkansas Ark. AR
California Calif. CA
Colorado Colo. CO
Connecticut Conn. CT
Delaware Del. DE
Dist. of Columbia D.C. DC
Florida Fla. FL
Georgia Ga. GA
Hawaii Hawaii HI
Idaho Idaho ID
Illinois Ill. IL
Indiana Ind. IN
Iowa Iowa IA
Kansas Kans. KS
Kentucky Ky. KY
Louisiana La. LA
Maine Maine ME
Maryland Md. MD
Massachusetts Mass. MA
Michigan Mich. MI
Minnesota Minn. MN
Mississippi Miss. MS
Missouri Mo. MO
Montana Mont. MT
Nebraska Nebr. NE
Nevada Nev. NV
New Hampshire N.H. NH
New Jersey N.J. NJ
New Mexico N.M. NM
New York N.Y. NY
North Carolina N.C. NC
North Dakota N.D. ND
Ohio Ohio OH
Oklahoma Okla. OK
Oregon Ore. OR
Pennsylvania Pa. PA
Rhode Island R.I. RI
South Carolina S.C. SC
South Dakota S.D. SD
Tennessee Tenn. TN
Texas Tex. TX
Utah Utah UT
Vermont Vt. VT
Virginia Va. VA
Washington Wash. WA
West Virginia W.Va. WV
Wisconsin Wis. WI
Wyoming Wyo. WY
OSHA 10/30 OUTREACH TRAINING
HAZWOPER ONLINE TRAINING
CAL OSHA COURSES
OSHA Outreach Training -
OSHA Training 30 Hour Construction
OSHA Training 30 Hour General Industry
OSHA Training 10 Hour Construction
OSHA Training 10 Hour General Industry
OSHA RMOL, CONSTRUCTION & GENERAL INDUSTRY COURSES
CAL OSHA COURSES
Many, Many Courses...Some Available in Spanish
Most Courses are $20 Each
Sample OSHA Training Course Descriptions
This OSHA construction ten (10) hr course is for:
- anyone involved in construction.
This is an intro to occupational safety/health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Remember tho, you are required to get more training when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of your job. Note: When you successfully finish the course you will receive an OSHA Card from the Department of Labor.
We expect our course to provide entry level construction workers general awareness on recognizing & preventing hazards at a construction site. Our course covers many construction safety & health hazards which a worker might face at a construction site.
This OSHA construction thirty (30) hr course has 25 sections, each 1 or 2 hrs long, It will cover:
- regulations covered by Standard 29. CFR 1926.
- a large scope of training to workers with some safety responsibility.
- avoidance and control and prevention.
Required is a minimum of 30 hours. Note: When you complete the course and pass, you will receive an OSHA Card from the Department of Labor.
This OSHA general industry (ten) 10 hour course is for:
- supervisors with safety/health responsibilities,
- employee safety and health awareness
You will be introduced to policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety/health principles. We emphasize areas most hazardous using OSHA standards. Students will receive an OSHA Card from the Department of Labor after completing and passing this course.
In this OSHA general industry (thirty) 30 hr course we intend to provide:
- an entry level person's broad awareness of recognizing and preventing hazards
- intro to OSHA policies, procedures and standards
- general industry safety/health principles & work practices
Here again,we emphasize areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an OSHA general industry OSHA Card from the Department of Labor.
We hope by helping drivers to improve their driving skills that death, injuries, and property damage in the U.S. may be reduced. This is important to the citizens of this country to identify and implement all reasonable means to reduce human suffering and property loss that result from vehicle crashes. The attitudes and skills of drivers must be improved, and through effective driving safety programs, this can be accomplished.
This online video-enabled CSA training series covers all of the necessary aspects of the FMCSA CSA 2010 initiative so your drivers can be in compliance. Each of the CSA training courses feature high-quality streaming video with a post-test at the end along with a printable certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This course is specifically designed for workers who are involved in:
- voluntary clean-up operations,
- emergency response operations,
- storage, disposal, or treatment of hazardous substances or uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
- protection against hazardous chemicals,
- elimination of hazardous chemicals,
- safety of workers and the environment,
This course covers topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120 (e). Please note that 8 hours of hands-on training is required for the 40 hour Hazwoper course and can be completed by a qualified instructor. The three days field experience under a trained, experienced supervisor is the responsibility of the students employer or potential employer.
Sign Up Now For Your OSHA Training From A Trusted And Accepted Provider!